Emerson 3051SFC1CS040N065T32JA1B3P1QC1Q4Q8K7M5C8E0021A0321 Compact orifice flowmeter
- Measurement type : Fully compensated mass and energy flow calculations – differential and static pressures w/
- Primary element technology : Conditioning orifice plate
- Material type : 316 SST
- Line size : 4-in. (100 mm)
- Temperature measurement : Integral RTD
- Transmitter connection platform : Direct mount
- Differential pressure range : 0 to 250 inH2O (0 to 621,60 mbar)
- Static pressure range : Gage (–14.2 to 800 psig [–0,98 to 55,15 bar])
- Transmitter output : 4–20 mA with digital signal based on HART protocol
- Conduit entry size : M20 1.5
- Performance class : Ultra for flow: 0.75% flow rate accuracy, 14:1 flow turndown, 15-yr stability,
15-yr limited warranty
- Hydrostatic testing with certificate
- Visual and dimensional inspection with certificate
- Material traceability certification per EN 10204:2004 3.1
- IECEx Flameproof, Dust Ignition-proof, Intrinsic Safety, Type n
(combination of E7, I7, and N7)
- Plantweb LCD display
- Low alarm (standard Rosemount alarm and saturation levels)
For more specifications please refer to the datasheet here
We also offer repairs, calibration & rescaling services. Contact us to discuss your transmitter needs.
Is Emerson 3051SFC1CS040N not the part you are wanting? Check out the rest of our store to see what else we have to offer!
4D Controls is proudly owned and operated by a team of Automation and Electrical Engineers. Since 2005, we have been supplying the industries of the world with new, used and surplus control and automation equipment.
We sell a wide range of parts. For example, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), Distributed Control Systems (DCS’s), Human Machine Interface (HMI’s), Variable Speed Drives (VSD’s), Power Supplies, Pressure Transmitters and everything in between. Many of these products we stock are obsolete and hard to find.
In particular, we pride ourselves on our delivery of professional, reliable and cost-effective alternatives to new control and automation parts, in a large variety of different brands. Such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider, GE Fanuc, Pilz, Symax, Yokogawa, Foxboro, Triconnex and much more.
Our company’s goal is to supply the exact replacement brand, part number, series or firmware when required. We believe in our products. Therefore, all of our parts provided come with our 2 Year Warranty.
Our in-house repair and testing facility, staffed and operated by qualified electronic, electrical, instrumentation and automation technicians and engineers, can repair a wide range of products. Additionally, all of our repairs also carry our 2-year warranty. Contact us for more details on our repair capabilities.
We hold stock in warehouses, both the USA, as well as Australia, providing a range of different freight options. As a rule, we will ship all items within one business day of receiving cleared payment.
*4D Controls is not an authorised distributor, reseller or representative of any of the products featured. The use of any brands, logos, trademarks and names are for identification purposes only.