AN-X2-AB-DHRIO | ProSoft | EtherNet/IP to Allen Bradley Remote I/O or DH+ Gateway
- This mode allows users to replace their existing Remote I/O PLC with a ControlLogix or CompactLogix PAC without having to replace existing racks of I/O.
- Build new controller program without interrupting existing controls, minimizing downtime
- Supports up to 32 racks of Remote I/O
- Supports all Remote I/O baud rates (57.6, 115.2, and 230.4 K baud), and Remote I/O addressing 0 to 76 octal
- Works with both ControlLogix or CompactLogix
- Auto-Configuration utility discovers baud rate and maps discrete I/O reducing configuration errors
- RJ45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Phoenix 3-pin power connector
- Phoenix 3-pin network connector
- 200 mA @ 12 Vdc or 100 mA @ 24 Vdc
- 32°F to 122°F (0 ºC to 50 ºC)
Is ProSoft AN-X2-AB-DHRIO not the part you are wanting? Check out the rest of our store to see what else we have to offer!
4D Controls is proudly owned and operated by a team of Automation and Electrical Engineers. Since 2005, we have been supplying the industries of the world with new, used and surplus control and automation equipment.
We sell a wide range of parts. For example, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), Distributed Control Systems (DCS’s), Human Machine Interface (HMI’s), Variable Speed Drives (VSD’s), Power Supplies, Pressure Transmitters and everything in between. Many of these products we stock are obsolete and hard to find.
In particular, we pride ourselves on our delivery of professional, reliable and cost-effective alternatives to new control and automation parts, in a large variety of different brands. Such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider, GE Fanuc, Pilz, Symax, Yokogawa, Foxboro, Triconnex and much more.
Our company’s goal is to supply the exact replacement brand, part number, series or firmware when required. We believe in our products. Therefore, all of our parts provided come with our 2 Year Warranty.
Our in-house repair and testing facility, staffed and operated by qualified electronic, electrical, instrumentation and automation technicians and engineers, can repair a wide range of products. Additionally, all of our repairs also carry our 2-year warranty. Contact us for more details on our repair capabilities.
We hold stock in warehouses, both the USA, as well as Australia, providing a range of different freight options. As a rule, we will ship all items within one business day of receiving cleared payment.
*4D Controls is not an authorised distributor, reseller or representative of any of the products featured. The use of any brands, logos, trademarks and names are for identification purposes only.